January 1, 2020 (IANSlife) As we are about to enter a brand new year, experts suggest top skin treatments that will make waves in 2020.
Dr Pankaj Chaturvedi, Managing Director and Consultant dermatologist at Medlinks and Dr Geetika Mittal from ISAAC underline a few.
1. OxyGeneo: This super-facial gives the skin more hydration, radiance and leaves it visibly smoother by exfoliation, infusion and oxygenation simultaneously and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, open pores and sunspots.
2. Dermapen 4 (DR4): It works on the principle of collagen induction by micro-needling. It's the world's first digital and Bluetooth micro-needling platform. We infuse various collagen boosters, growth factors, and multi-vitamin serums depending upon the concerns. It's a painless and no-downtime procedure. Within 48-72 hours you can see good improvement in skin texture.
3. Nano vampire facial: In this, we draw your own blood and extract a concentrate rich in your own growth factors, known as "prp" or "liquid gold". This concentrate is infused back into the skin to stimulate collagen and tissue regeneration. It works very well for dark circles, under eye treatment, aging skin and sun-damaged skin.
4. Carbon facial: One of the most videographed treatments in 2019, carbon facial or carbon peels got popular for all the right reasons. Also known as a carbon peel, this non-invasive procedure involves using liquid carbon on the client’s face and neck and then uses a laser to blast it away. Not only does the carbon helps reduce sebum and oil but laser therapy helps reduce pigmentation and acne-causing bacteria.
5. GG glow: BB Glow Treatments (Nicknamed GG Glow) is an all-new K-beauty treatment. By infusing ingredients like arbutin and hyaluronic acid, the treatment safely brightens skin and improves pores and acne scars. If you're conscious of your blemishes, acne scars and are short on time in the morning to do a full face of makeup, BB Glow Treatment is something you can consider. The results are visible wrinkle improvement, even skin tone, and glow all at the same time. It is suitable for all types of skin, including pigmented skin or skin damaged by acne, scars or sun ageing. With multiple colour shades to choose from, you will find a natural finish to compliment your skin type.
6. Aquagold Fine Touch: Aquagold fine touch is a patented one of a kind delivery tool to infuse vitamins and minerals to your face and neck using needles thinner than a human hair. This treatment is great for sensitive areas usually associated with discomfort like under-eye area, forehead, nose, and back of your hands. It can be used to smoothen skin texture with dermal micro-hyaluronic gel or to enhance laser treatments with serums, growth factors, and vitamins.
(This article is website exclusive and cannot be reproduced without the permission from IANSlife)
Puja Gupta can be contacted at email@example.com